You can help your child get into the Halloween spirit while being healthy at the same time.
Check out these fun and nutritious Halloween-themed snacks!
- Jack-O’-Lantern Mandarins: This simple snack will make your child laugh and get them into the Halloween spirit!
- Vegetable Skeleton: Not only is this snack adorable—it’s outrageously healthy! Skip the candy and try dipping some of this skeleton’s “bones” in your favourite dressing.
- “Boo”-nana Pops: Skip the ice cream and get in the ghoulish spirit with these ghost-inspired frozen banana pops!
- Apple Monster: While this monster may be more delectable than scary, its nutritional content will put any parent in a good mood.
- Jack-o’-Lantern Hummus Plate: The classic Halloween symbol not only works on mandarins, but in hummus too! Who doesn’t want more excuses to eat hummus?
- Creepy Cuke Monsters: Not only is this snack delicious and nutritious, but it also makes for a fun activity your child is guaranteed to appreciate.
- Edible Eyeballs: These creepy bite-size snacks are clever, yummy, and perfect for all Halloween festivities.
- Bride of Frankenstein Dip: Both children and adults can enjoy this classic snack—while adults might only get the reference, kids will still be able to enjoy the taste.
- Healthy Witch Fingers: The classic peanut butter and celery snack has a twist with almond butter and almonds, which, when are all put together, look like creepy witch fingers.